Research Coordination Network
NCRGE supports a research coordination network for transformative research in geography education. This work was catalyzed by a five-year grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF Award BCS-1560862).
NCRGE RCN goals:
1. Catalyze research planning with strong potential to result in transformative research projects in geography education.
2. Facilitate collaborative research among geographers and STEM education researchers.
3. Attract more diverse cohorts of graduate students to Ph.D. programs in Geography Education.
4. Increase research productivity and the knowledge base in geography education.
5. Long-term growth and stability of the RCN.
6. Promote the use of research to improve practice in geography education.
NCRGE continues to welcome applications for RCN membership from individual researchers, organizations, and universities in the U.S. and abroad. There is no cost to becoming a member. All you need to do is complete the online NCRGE RCN membership application.
RCN Annual Reports
Read all about the outcomes of projects led by RCN members.
Leave a Reply