Research Coordination Network
NCRGE is building a research coordination network to support the implementation of the Road Map Project’s agenda for transformative research in geography education. This work is being supported by a five-year grant from the National Science Foundation (NSF Award BCS-1560862).
NCRGE RCN goals:
1. Catalyze research planning with strong potential to result in transformative research projects in geography education.
2. Facilitate collaborative research among geographers and STEM education researchers.
3. Attract more diverse cohorts of graduate students to Ph.D. programs in Geography Education.
4. Increase research productivity and the knowledge base in geography education.
5. Long-term growth and stability of the RCN.
6. Promote the use of research to improve practice in geography education.
NCRGE invites applications for RCN membership from individual researchers, organizations, and universities in the U.S. and abroad. There is no cost to becoming a member. All you need to do is complete the online NCRGE RCN membership application.
RCN Social Networking Website
Members of the NCRGE Research Coordination Network have access to a social networking website powered by NING.com. The site is designed to support the RCN’s internal communication needs supporting the overall goals of the RCN project.
RCN Annual Reports
Read all about the exciting and innovative research activities being led by RCN members.